Workshop 6 | Horizon Europe Partnerships – How They Create Opportunities for New EU Collaborations and How They Can Enable the Transition to Economic, Social and Environmental Sustainability
The aim of European partnerships with the EU and associated countries, the private sector, foundations and other stakeholders is to deliver on global challenges and modernise industry. This session will present a set of EU partnerships with tightest links to industrial technologies community. We will discuss about new, emerging opportunities for EU collaboration provided by the new partnerships and how to create synergies and to open up even more opportunities across sectors and communities.
- Maria Reinfeldt (Policy Officer at the Unit Missions & Partnerships, Directorate Policy & Programming Centre; DG for Research and Innovation, EU-COM)
- Àngels Orduña (Executive Director of A.SPIRE)
- Zeljko Pazin (Executive Director at the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA))
- Carl De Maré (President of the European Steel Technology Platform (ESTEP))
- Josef Fürlinger (Managing Director Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) Austria)
- Thomas Bergs (Head of Department Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT )